Possible causes and treatment of low outlet pressure of slurry circulating pump
The original and treatment method of low outlet pressure of slurry circulating pump:
1. The inlet filter screen of the circulating pump is blocked by foreign matters, which leads to low inlet pressure and low flow. Cut the circulating pump for flushing and the inlet is blocked.
2. Low inlet flow is caused by slurry precipitation at the inlet of the circulating pump. Check the operation of the agitator in the absorption tower and adjust the pH value of slurry density, and switch the circulating pump to flush the inlet.
3. If the liquid level of absorption tower is low, increase the liquid level,.
4. The density of absorption tower decreases, which leads to the decrease of pressure and normal phenomenon.
5. The oxidation air enters into the inlet of the circulating pump. Stop the nearby oxidation branch pipe, observe the effect, and stop the machine after confirmation.
6. The inlet pressure of the circulating pump decreases due to the leakage at the inlet of the circulating pump, and the leakage shall be repaired accordingly.
7. If the inlet valve of circulating pump is not opened in place, the inlet flow will be reduced, and the stroke of inlet valve shall be adjusted.
8. The pressure gauge is out of alignment, and the body pressure gauge is measured